Today’s College Spotlight features a graduating senior who grew up wanting to go to Lehigh… but didn’t love it during his first semester. Derek Rush shares his story of how much Lehigh has helped him in today’s episode!
Topics we discuss:
- The influence that family has on college attendance
- The importance of “finding your people,” whether it be in a fraternity, club, major, etc.
- The benefits of attending a school with a diverse population
- Lehigh’s approach to studying business
- The best thing about professors at Lehigh
- Where to get good food on- and off-campus
Links to resources:
- Lehigh University
- Lehigh’s Business School
- Boston University’s London experience
- The role of Greek life in creating community
Leave a question for Derek! If you are interested in learning more about Lehigh, Derek has agreed to answer questions about topics related to the show or about Lehigh as a whole. Let us know how we can help!
Discover how you can help your child find the perfect college with this free report!
Learn more about a proven method for finding a college that maximizes your child's unique strengths and prioritizes his or her career goals!