Are you interested in a career in business? If so, what if you could “try it on for size” for a week to see if you like it before committing to the major in college? Then you need to check out Pennsylvania Free Enterprise Week!
Kevin Chen takes a break from his classes at UC Berkeley to share his experience at PFEW during the summer before his senior year in high school. Among other things, he learned about a number of key components of business during his time at PFEW:
- Impact on career/major decision
- Networking and developing relationships
- Working in teams (pros and cons)
- Creating consensus in a group
- Connecting learning to the “real world” of business
Resources discussed in the interview:
Discover how you can help your child find the perfect college with this free report!
Learn more about a proven method for finding a college that maximizes your child's unique strengths and prioritizes his or her career goals!