As I say in the introduction to this episode, when you want the answers, ask an expert! Enter Mitch Blatstein, owner of Education Plus, Inc. in the Philadelphia, PA area. Mitch has worked with students for over 35 years helping them perform at higher levels in many facets of education, including the SAT. With the update to the SAT in March 2016, I wanted to provide answers to questions that many parents and students have when considering the SAT as a college admission exam.
Mitch shares answers to these and other questions in the interview:
- Why did it change in March 2016 (and every 10 years, for that matter)?
- What are the components of the test itself?
- How is it different from state graduation tests?
- Who should take the SAT and who should not?
- Is the SAT required for admission to College?
- How do colleges use the SAT?
Discover how you can help your child find the perfect college with this free report!
Learn more about a proven method for finding a college that maximizes your child's unique strengths and prioritizes his or her career goals!